In order to aid your exam preparation, we are presenting a ‘Static Awareness Quiz’ that you can score well in this section.
1. The Headquarters of National Institute of panchayat raj located at ______
2. The Atacama desert is located in ____
D) Sri Lanka
E) South Africa
3. Which of the following city is known as ‘Glasgow of India’?
4. Which of the following river is known as the “Sorrow of Assam”?
5. Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant is located in ______
B) Tamil Nadu
6. Which of the following countries is not a member of G7?
7. The first state formed on the linguistic basis in the country is _____
A) J & K
E) Andhra Pradesh
8. Which country becomes the only non-quadrilateral flag in the world?
9. Kathakali dance is the classical dance of _____
10. The Brindavan Gardens is a garden located in ______
|1. B) Hyderabad||6. B) Russia|
|2. C) Chile||7. E) Andhra Pradesh|
|3. C) Howrah||8. A) Nepal|
|4. E) Brahmaputra||9. B) Kerala|
|5. B) Tamil Nadu||10. D) Karnataka|