General Awareness play a vital role in all Examination. we can expect Questions from different Topics.In Banking and other competitive exams like RRB, CDS, LIC AO, RBI, SSC, UPSC, FCI, UIIC, OICL, SBI Clerks and PO the questions on Rythu Bandhu Schemeare being asked. Here we have given Study notes on latest government scheme : Rythu Bandhu Scheme for SSC CGL Examinations 2019-20 & other examination. Candidates those who are all preparing for the Examination can use this study material.
The YSR RYTHU Bharosa scheme is basically a welfare scheme for farmer under which financial assistance will be provided to the farmers of the state. The list of eligible farmers will be prepared and financial assistance as the scheme will be provided.
The newly formed Jagan Ready government has promised to offer financial assistance of Rs.50,000/- to the farmers of the state of Andhra Pradesh. 13,500 per year will be given to each family of the farmers from the starting second year. In addition to this free borewells and zero interest loans will also be provided to eligible farmers. YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme will also cover the establishment of food processing units and cold storages in all the constituencies of the state.
As it was mentioned in the election manifesto, a benefit of fee reimbursement will also be provided to the beneficiaries. The government will provide an allowance of Rs.20000/- to each student to complete fee reimbursement.
Key points of AP YSR RYTHU Scheme 2019
Take a look at some of the key points of this scheme-
- Primarily under this scheme assistance of Rs,50000/- will be given to the farmers having land of upto 5 acres in the state. The estimated amount of assistant given to farmers will be Rs.10,625/- crores.
- Before the start of sowing season (which include Kharif and Rabi season), farmers owning the lands will be provided aid of Rs.13500/-
- Tenants farmers will also be given a total assistant of Rs.2500/-.
- The key feature and most important point of this welfare scheme is that the amount that will be provided to the farmers will be deposited directly in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. This will avoid the interference of middlemen and also lead to removal of corruption that usually happens in the disbursement of funds.
- Government will also provide the facility of borewells to the candidates. Under this, approximately 200 borewells drill rigs will be allotted to each assembly constituencies. The digging of wells will be free of cost for all the farmers.
- Under this scheme, government will also provide free power supply at day time for around 9 hours.
Along with the aforementioned benefits of YSR RYTHU Scheme, government is also expected to provide more benefits to beneficiaries through scheme. These include-
- Government will also build warehouses and cold storage in all the 175 assembly constituencies.
- Irrigation projects that are pending will also be completed under this scheme.
- Farmers will also be provided assistance under the natural disaster fund.
- Various closed milk dairies will be reopened and a subsidy will also be given for the milk contributors.
- Road tax for farmer’s tractors will also be abolished.
- A subsidy of Rs1.50 per unit will be provided to Aqua farmers on power consumption.
- Under this scheme, the premium of insurance of all the farmers will also be paid by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. An insurance cover of around Rs.5 lakh will be provided to the dependents of the farmers.