|NABARD Grade A & B Online Course||Get Course Now|
|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RBI Grade B Complete Online Course||Register Today|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|All Exam Free Study Group (Free Videos,Pdf,Mock etc)||Join Right Now|
The Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited has announced 1100 Vacancies for the post of Junior Lineman. TSTRANSCO caters to the transmission needs of the Telangana state with their headquarters in Hyderabad. The last date to apply for TSTRANSCO Recruitment is 20th January 2018. The selection will be based on Direct Recruitment on the basis of Online Written Exam.
TSTRANSCO Recruitment Important Dates
|Starting Date of
|Last Date for
upto 5 PM
|Last Date for
of Hall tickets
TSTRANSCO Recruitment Vacancies
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
TSTRANSCO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
A. Age Limit (as on 01.07.2017)
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 35 Years
SC/ST/BC: 5 years
PWD: 10 Years
Register For NABARD Grade A & B Course Click Here
B. Educational Qualification (as on 28.12.2017)
You must possess SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical only from a recognized Institution.
TSTRANSCO Recruitment Exam Pattern & Selection Process
Your selection will be based on the Written Test and Pole/Tower climbing test. Let’s take a look at the Exam Pattern.
- The Written Exam will have objective type questions.
- The Exam will be conducted in one shift on 11th February 2018 from 2 pm – 4 pm.
- Once you qualify the written exam you will be called for the Climbing Test.
- Evaluation will be done out of 100 marks, the details are as such:
- Written Test – 80 Marks
- Marks weightage given to the contract/outsourced workers working in TS Power Utilities – 20 Marks
- The minimum marks to qualify the Written Exam is as follows:
- SC/ST/PH – 30%
- BC – 35%
- OC – 40%
Note: The probation period will be of 2 years.
How to Apply for TSTRANSCO Recruitment
*Direct Link will be activated soon
- Click the link to Directly Apply for the TSTRANCO Recruitment.
- Pay the online application fees
- Fill your personal details very carefully.
- Upload all the relevant documents.
- Validate and click on submit.
- Alternatively, you can apply on TSTRANSCO Official Website.
- Follow steps from 2 – 5
TSTRANSCO Recruitment Application Fees
Application Fees: Rs. 100/-
Examination Fees: Rs. 120/-
*SC/ST/BC/PWD are exempted from the Examination fees only.
TSTRANSCO Recruitment Salary/Pay Scale
Monthly Gross Salary: Rs. 15, 585 /- with an annual Increment of Rs. 305/-
TSTRANSCO Recruitment Official Notification
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Ixambee Free Mock Tests|
|NABARD Grade A & B Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Today|
|SBI PO Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|RBI Grade B Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Free Download English Power Bank Free PDF||Free Download Now|