|All Exams Free Study Material and PDFs Join Our Telegram Channel
||Click Here Join Now|
UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Recruitment Notification 2018-19
UPSC CISF AC Notification 2018-19 : RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT COMMANDANTS in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), UPSC CISF AC fresh vacancy, UPSC CISF AC (exe) notification, UPSC CISF AC Exam Pattern 2018-19, CISF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018-19, UPSC CISF AC Jobs 2018-19, CISF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018-19 Vacancies.
Join Our Telegram Group for UPSC CISF AC Preparation >> Click Here
UPSC CISF AC Recruitment 2018-19 – Important Details
|Name of the Organization||The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Role||Assistant Commandant (Executive) LDCE|
|Job Location||Across India|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
Download Official Notification From Here
Click Here to Apply for UPSC CISF AC Post
UPSC CISF AC Recruitment 2018-19 – Important Dates
|1||Date of Advertisement/ Starting Date of Application Form||05/12/2018-19|
|2||Last Date of Online Application form||31/12/2018-19|
|3||Date of Examination||03/03/2019|
|4||Duration of Exam||1 Day|
UPSC CISF AC Recruitment 2018-19 : Vacancy Details
|Category||No. Of Posts|
UPSC CISF AC Recruitment 2018-19 : Application Fees
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 200. Female/SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
UPSC CISF AC Recruitment 2018-19 – Eligibility Criteria
UPSC CISF AC Recruitment 2018-19 – Educational Qualification:
Candidates need to be graduates from a government recognised university, institute or college. It is preferred if candidates have an NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate as these will be considered during the interview or personality test round. However, this is not a compulsory qualification. Only three attempts are allowed for each eligible candidate.
UPSC CISF AC Recruitment 2018-19 – Age Limit:
Candidate must be under 35 years on August 1, 2019. There is a relaxation of five years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Work Experience: The candidates should have four years of work experience including basic training period on January 1, 2019 in the rank of Sub-inspector (GD) or Inspector (GD).
UPSC CISF AC Recruitment 2018-19 : Selection Process
Selection of the Candidates will be based on the consecutive selection procedure of Written Exam, Physical & Medical Test AND Interview cum Personality Test.
Based on the result of the written part of the Central Industrial Security Force Assistant Commandants (Executive) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2019, and the Interviews for Personality Test final Merit list shall be prepared by the Commission.
Important Points (T):
Every candidates appearing at the examination who is otherwise eligible, shall be permitted three attempts at the examination.
Exam Pattern For UPSC CISF AC Recruitment 2018-19
|CISF AC physical Standard||Men||Women|
|Height||165cms(General, OBC & ST)||157cms (General, OBC & SC)|
|162.5Cms (ST)||154cms (ST)|
|Weight||Corresponding to height||Corresponding to height|
Written Examination (Tentative):
The written exam conducted by the UPSC will comprise two papers i.e. Paper I and paper II
PAPER I: General Ability & Intelligence and Professional Skills with 150 questions for 300 marks
The exam will be 2 ½ hours of duration.
This paper will be on Multiple Choice Questions in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
- Part A: General Ability & Intelligence (75 questions) – 150 Marks
- Part B: Professional Skills (75 questions) – 150 Marks
PAPER II: Essay, Precise writing and comprehension -100 marks with 2 hours of duration.
In this paper candidates will be allowed the option of writing the essay component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Précis writing and comprehension Components will be English only.
|Papers||Subject||Marks & Time|
|Paper 1||General Ability & Intelligence||300 marks(2 ½ hours)|
|Paper 2||Essay, précis writing and Comprehension||100 Marks(2 hours)|
(The above data given is tentative, in stated data there might be any change occur based on the upsc commission changes)
UPSC CISF AC Recruitment 2018-19 : Admit Card
e-Admission Certificates of the admitted candidates to this examination will be uploaded in the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in two weeks before the date of examination and can be downloaded by the eligible candidates. No paper Admission Certificate will be issued by the Commission.
Syllabus For UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2018-19
Part-A : General Ability and Intelligence:
- General Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude including numerical ability and data interpretation
2. General Science – The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension, and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology and Environmental Science.
3. Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalisation, and interplay among nations.
4. General Awareness: The questions shall aim to test candidates’ general awareness and would inter-alia include question to test basic knowledge of history of India, Indian and World Geography as well
as Indian Polity and Economy
Part-B: Professional Skill
- CISF related professional skills
- Industrial Security
- Industrial Safety and fire fighting
- Disaster Management
- Aviation Security
- Crime and Intelligence-Espionage, Sabotage, Subversion
- Perimeter Security
- Security of vital installations-DAE, Metro Rail, Space
- Use of Technical Gadgets-Alarm, detection, intrusion, Access control, fire safety
- Bomb disposal
- VIP Security
- Internal Security and Election duties
- Cr.PC (Search, Seizure and unlawful assembly)
- IPC (Theft, mischief, breach of trust, corruption etc)
- Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence)
- Labour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act.)
- Other Criminal Offences.
- Human Rights
3. Computer Skills and Awareness
- Computer Security
- Basic computer operations
- Basic hardware and software
4. Service Rules and HR matters
- CCA Rules
- CISF Act and Rules
- HR functions related to CISF
How to Apply for UPSC CISF AC Post ?
- The candidates are required to fill in the application form online on the UPSC’s website www.upsc.gov.in. The online application form can be filled from 5th December, 2018-19 to 31st December, 2018-19, after which the link will be disabled. Candidates are also required to route a hard copy of the online-submitted application through proper channel to the CISF authorities at the address:
Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
- for verification and onward transmission to the Commission.