|NABARD Grade A & B Online Course||Get Course Now|
|150+ RRB NTPC Previous Solved Papers PDF||Free Download Now|
|RBI Grade B Complete Online Course||Register Today|
|RRB JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|RRB NTPC Free Study Material PDF||Free Download Now|
|All Exam Free Study Group (Free Videos,Pdf,Mock etc)||Join Right Now|
1. Original headquarters of RBI were located at ___?
c. New Delhi
2. In which year, Indian Rupee was devalued for the rst time?
3. What was the initial share capital of Reserve Bank of India?
a. 5 crore
b. 10 crore
c. 15 crore
d. 20 crore
Register For NABARD Grade A & B Course Click Here
4. What was the name of State Bank of India (SBI) before it was created by SBI Act?
a. Imperial bank of India
b. Imperial bank of Bengal
c. Imperial bank of Madras
d. Imperial bank of Hindustan
5. Nainital Bank is a subsidiary of which of the following banks?
a. Bank of Baroda
c. Syndicate Bank
6. What is the share of the Foreign Banks in the branch network in India?
a. Less than 1%
b. Less than 13%
c. Less than 6%
d. Less than 10%
7. Which of the following bodies regulates the Regional Rural Banks?
a. Union Government
8. The owners of the cooperative bank are also its ______
a. All of the below
9. In which country, the Unit Banking System originated?
c. United Kingdom
d. United states
10. Which country has largest shadow banking market in the world?
3)a. 5 crore
4)d. Imperial Bank of India
5)a. Bank of Baroda
6)a. Less than 1%
9)d. United States
|GovernmentAdda Recommends||Ixambee Free Mock Tests|
|NABARD Grade A & B Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Today|
|SBI PO Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|RBI Grade B Free All India Mock Test||Attempt Now|
|FCI Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|SSC JE Free Study Material PDF Books||Free Download Now|
|Download Quant Power Bank (1000+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Reasoning & GI Booster -Power Bank Book (1200+ Pages)||Free Download Now|
|Free Download English Power Bank Free PDF||Free Download Now|